VACANCIES NOW AT PRESTON (Updated 21/06/21)
"Come over to Macedonia (Preston) and help us!" (Acts 16:9)
If you have what it takes to make a significant difference in the lives of young people and contribute positively to the further growth and development of a vibrant and exciting Christian secondary school community with a great mission and vision, then your help is needed!
You are cordially invited to apply for the following positions which are available to be filled immediately. Please kindly read the job description for each position below to ensure you are well qualified before applying. This vacancies page is updated regularly. Please feel free to keep checking back if the job you wish to apply for is not listed below.
1. Teacher of Mathematics and Further Mathematics: We are seeking to appoint a highly inspirational, dynamic, experienced and competent Mathematics teacher who is not only secure in their subject knowledge but can inspire and motivate students to achieve the highest possible grades. To apply, please follow the process below.
1. School Librarian: We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, well-qualified and experienced Librarian to work full time in this thriving and popular Christian secondary school. The post-holder will be proficient in using our library software application for running the library. Therefore, ICT skills are an absolute essential in addition to being qualified as a professional, experienced librarian. If interested in this opening, please kindly follow the process stated below to put in your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
2. School Bus Driver: We are seeking to appoint a qualified, responsible, caring and careful school bus driver to work full time in this thriving and popular Christian secondary school. The person appointed will reside within the school premises and must be flexible and available to meet the demands of a full boarding school. The application process is stated below.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be submitted in the following ways:
1. Hard copies can be printed, manually completed and sent to the school or submitted at the gate. Follow this link to download the form:
3. Follow the link to complete an online Staff Application Form and submit online here.
Interviews are ongoing and as such, there is no closing date announced, but once an appointment has been made, the vacancy will be removed here. It is therefore advisable to apply promptly.
Click on the relevant Application Form: